Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kalyani University Result for Part-I & Part-II DODL Examination

Kalyani University has published Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL) Part - I and Part - II Examination Results 2011. University of Kalyani Result of the Part-I & Part-II DODL Examination 2010 announced on the official website at http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/.

Kalyani University Result of the Part-I & Part-II DODL Examination 2010 available online. Visit bellow link and get Kalyani University Result of the Part-I & Part-II DODL Examination 2010-11.

The University of Kalyani was established in 1960 with a campus area of over 400 acres in Kalyani town. It is well connected by road and railway, with a railway station very close to the University.

To get Kalyani University Part-I & Part-II DODL Examination 2010-11 : Click Here

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP